CRM Coaching & Training
Providing a guiding hand
CRM Coaching and training empowers the people in your business to generate as much benefit as they can from the systems we install.
Over the years it has become clear to us that often when customers come to us asking for software, what they really need is both the software and the skills needed to use it well.
CRM Coaching and training can align these two aspects (skills and software) with your business objectives. By doing this we have seen customers experience dramatic results.
It is important to us that we provide you a tailored curriculum that will leave you well placed to succeed. By using your own data and software when teaching you, you receive the specific instruction you requite. This hands-on method ensures that you will have the practical experience to successfully operate your software in the future.
Ultimately, we aim to teach you how to apply a high level of business acumen to our software, so that you can unleash its potential.
• Performance-driven goal setting and measurement
• Using customer data to better understand their needs
• Distributed knowledge for innovation
• Strategy generation and planning
• Content development and execution
• Range of analysis techniques to gain insights into data
• Sales team design and optimization
• Improving sales team effectiveness
• Sales and workforce planning and implementation
• Sales compensation planning
• Customer insights and analytics
• Pipeline strategy and management
• Sales meeting facilitation
• Coaching for sales team development
• Leading vs managing strategies
• Increasing business from existing customers
• Key account management techniques
• Understanding how not to lose opportunities
• Customer targeting and segmentation
• Gauging relationship strength with customers
• Planning and executing strategic activities
• Understanding customers’ buying and decision-making processes
• Clear understanding of key sales concepts and process
• Managing account sales when competitors are involved
• Applying sales skills in customer conversations
• Building referral networks
• Strategizing activities to improve ROI with time
• Understanding the difference between important vs pressing tasks
• Achieving efficiency vs effectiveness
• Focusing on process vs outcome
• Solving problems vs creating alternatives
• Minimizing less valuable work or interactions
• Understanding how time is being spent.